today is the final day of exam
todays exam is science and sejarah
damm nice i manage to remember almost all the question
hehe
then after exam went back home play maple again
until 5.08 pm
then go take my bath and pack for tution
when i change my cloth suddenly
untie have jus arived
at 5.20pm
scare me y suddenly so early come
i was like what the
then when i get in the car i ask her y so early
then she said "ya o y so early come and pick you wan "
i was like what the
then she said nvm la i drop you last
then reach tution at 5.50pm
the door is not opend
lucky thirta was there

after tution went back home
have dinner update blog
pratice my guitar
learn to play new notes
this and that
yadayadayada


i miss you every day and night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kuala lumpur, bukit jalil, Malaysia
I am 15 years old name RIckky chia.i wish to meet alot of people make some new friends and many more!!!

About this blog

This blog is all about my daily life time.
this is also about all of my imotional and stuff
that all

Followers

my chat box