today was the first day of the 3rd intervensi exam that sucks
still got 99 moredays till pmr omg
the begineing of the exam was english then bm 1 then 2
well right after the exam
suddenly a poem came from my mind
so i wrote it down on a paper and now i type it down here
its a love poem quite nice i show my teacher and she says it was lovely great

then i goback home prepare for tomorrow exam haizz
then watch tv
play computer
play my guitar praticeing some songs
then updaye blog lo
this and that


this is a poen when i first time saw you
i like you so much


When first I looked into your eyes
each breath became a thousand sighs.
My heart drummed out a thunder beat
I glowed with joy from head to feet.
The hand of love had touched my soul,
as the bell of destiny began to toll.
The tide of love began to rise,
the world was filled with summer skies.
My sodden clouds of cold and grey
glowed with gold, then wisped away.
A brilliant rainbow arched across,
as waves of love began to toss.
The air was filled with lovebird cries,
when I first looked into your eyes.

When I first looked into your eyes,
all time and space were paralyzed
And in that instant, I was shown
a universe I had never known.
I dwell there still, in Paradise,
when I look into your eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kuala lumpur, bukit jalil, Malaysia
I am 15 years old name RIckky chia.i wish to meet alot of people make some new friends and many more!!!

About this blog

This blog is all about my daily life time.
this is also about all of my imotional and stuff
that all

Followers

my chat box