yesterday in school edward ware sarung because he is wearing beggy pants

now that is funny

we all pull down his sarung in front of the public before

in front of the techer

every one in school laught at him it was so

ok about today

wake up

bursh teeth

take bath

change cloth

go school

makeing fun of edward

study

fire drill today

study again

go home

take bath

eat

study

computer

guitar

no tution

sleep

wake up

wash face

dinner

then watch tele

sleep

that all

short and eazy

hehe

actually i am lazy

i miss you so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kuala lumpur, bukit jalil, Malaysia
I am 15 years old name RIckky chia.i wish to meet alot of people make some new friends and many more!!!

About this blog

This blog is all about my daily life time.
this is also about all of my imotional and stuff
that all

Followers

my chat box