cannot update blog so ofthen cuz my brother lock the computer
he says it time to study less on the computer
haizz
so sad

i also duno when to start update well lets start from today
today we went to wisma buddist hehe
to salin xin jing
with mao pi
haizz i am a fello that dunot know chinese i have never used mao pi b4
haizz so nvm lo
i slowly salin haiz very ulgy la
then went back home guitar
and update my blog lo finally
then check my 230 mail so many
then like this lo and that lo
that all for today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kuala lumpur, bukit jalil, Malaysia
I am 15 years old name RIckky chia.i wish to meet alot of people make some new friends and many more!!!

About this blog

This blog is all about my daily life time.
this is also about all of my imotional and stuff
that all

Followers

my chat box